Founded in 1852, Paris’ first ever modern department store is the new address for shopping red sole creations by Christian Louboutin. The LVMH Luxury Group property, Le Bon Marché is now home to Parisian footwear designer’s new outpost.
The Christian Louboutin boutique at Le Bon Marché Rive Gauche spans 860 square feet at the 2nd floor of the department store. The newest loubi paradise is set under a domed cage in the center of the Left Bank department store’s shoe section. It is designed to bring the 19th century winter garden back to life which blooms with mineral and gemstone cubes made of quartz and amazonites instead of the usual shelves.
The new shop-in-shop at Le Bon Marché woos well-heeled Parisian ladies with Louboutin classics such as Pigalle and SoKate, as well as Houlahot and the flower-printed Pigalle Follies Hawaii Kawaii stilettos from its Hawaii-inspired spring collection. Apart from a wide range of red soles, the new unit also offers a small selection of the Christian Louboutin handbags.